These days men are increasingly more interested in how they look and how they feel. It’s not just about getting buff at the gym, today’s real men want good skin, good grooming and good personal care. Real men use moisturiser! It’s true!
WHAT’S IN THE FEATURE?
We’ll be looking at all the options for the stylish man to take care of himself. Based around a stunning photoshoot detailing men’s wet shave treatments, we will be looking at hair styling and nails for men, men’s grooming products, treatments and retreats for men and men’s health.
Advertising of course, but also select, paid-for editorial is available; perhaps a write-up on the venue, a review or a Q&A – we have loads of great ideas to help. We’re happy to work with advertisers to design artwork or create beautiful advertorial. Our in-house team can help with all of this.
- Advertising at excellent introductory rates
- Book an ad and we’ll give you a FREE half page editorial feature!
- Opportunity for presence online – all our advertisers enjoy a FREE directory listing and weblink to their site
- Exposure on our multi-platform social media
- Distribution twice during the month. Double the hit!
WHY CHOOSE TITLE?
- Title magazine is published online which enjoys around 25,000 views per month, and we print a certified 10,000 hard copies, distributed through the WHOLE of Sussex.
- The magazines are in the bedrooms at the Grand Eastbourne, Bailiffscourt, the Spread Eagle, the Grand in Brighton and many more. Excellent target market.
- Our readership is an estimated 50,000 made up of AB1/2 readers, our website regularly receives 10,000 hits a week.
- Title’s professionally-written content is upmarket without being too elitist, and our readers are professional, aspirational and solvent, with a taste for the finer things in life.
- Our dynamic website stands out from the crowd – it’s updated regularly with news and stories, and has different content to our printed issues, leading to high viewing stats.
Contact your account manager or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org