Love & Weddings – a stunning special issue to mark the most romantic time of the year and target all those people who decided to get hitched at Christmas and New Year!
FEATURES YOU CAN BE INVOLVED IN…
- BEAUTY PREP – Waxing, hair, makeup, tanning…
- WEDDING CAKES – Make your Case! Is YOUR wedding cake the best?
- JEWELLERY – Old, New, Borrowed, Blue. The best bling in Sussex…
- WEDDING FOOD OF THE GODS. Are you the best wedding caterer? Prove it!
- BEAUTIFUL BRIDAL SUITES OF SUSSEX. Hotels, we’re looking at your rooms!
- BRIDAL WEAR. How to choose the perfect dress for your shape
- MORE THAN JUST A VENUE. Wedding venues with the best views and spas
- PHOTOGRAPHERS. We want to see your best ever wedding shot and hear the story behind it
WHY CHOOSE TITLE?
This is a magazine that stands out from the crowd. Line up all our competitors and it’s hard to see the difference between them, but you will always know you’re reading Title.
We’re not just journalists though – we’re a clued-up team of marketing specialists and we are much more than just a magazine. You need to ask us to find out more about that.
HOW WE CONNECT YOU WITH OUR READERS
- Elevate your brand with professional content
- Your link on our site as a key referral point
- Interactive digital magazines
- Extensive distribution of printed magazines
- Branded display advertising
- Exposure across social media channels
- Inclusion in weekly newsletters
- Invitations to our networking events
Title Sussex Magazine will also be featured at a whole range of wedding fairs across the county, offering you the chance to connect directly with hundreds of brides to be. Our wedding fair stockists include:
- Norfolk Arms Hotel, Arundel
- Quirky Boutique Wedding Fair, Brighton Dome
- The Wedding Experience, Ashford International Hotel Kent
- Wedding Fair at Wellshurst Golf Club, Hailsham/Hellingly East Sussex
- Cooden Beach Hotel, Bexhill Wedding Fair
- The View Hotel, Eastbourne Wedding Show
- Stylish Events Wedding Fair, Amex Stadium Brighton
For more information on all features please talk to your account manager or email us on email@example.com